Hello my dear Fooddies,
Yes o it is me and food again, puh- lease hear me out.
*Adjust thinking gele*
You see ehn, I know I like food and like to [h]eat but [h]am not fat like you expect. What you people don’t know is that, eating food is one thing, eating it right is another thing o.
Me, I [h]eat three times daily, sometimes, four or five times. *yez ke, adjusts buba*
Ehnn calm down it is like this, I [h]eat small small portions and not plenty plenty food like you load inside your bowl.
I know you don’t eat plenty times, just once a day or twice abi? *yinmu* But, in those times, you [h]eat plenty food. You will load your plate, as if no, they want to sell you. You want to kill your hintestine? Haba
Food is good for the body but eating right is the koko. Let me tell you the asiri (secret), come close joor, stop forming.
If you [h]eat small small food quantites, like, say three times or four times daily, it is better than [h]eating one time or two times and overloading you stomach container.
That small food is not [h]eba four times, or [h]amala six times oh.
Just try and [h]eat orishirishi variety. You know like:
1) Fruits and vegetables because they are a good source of vitamins. If it is one orange or banana on your way to work, instead of that biscuit in your bag, abeg try.
2) Starchy foods are also important for energy like rice, potatoes etc. (sweet or Irish, potatoes is potatoes).
3) Then you need to [h]eat fish, eggs, beans for protein. Protein [e]helps in body growth and repairs; quick healing of injuries etc.
4) Nuts, oranges, beans, corn [h]are also very good sources of fiber and fiber is good for digestion/bowel movement (no labour pains in the toilet) and can lower blood sugar sef
5) WATER: See ehn, forget all those sweet sweet drinks. Me and you know, if it is not water, it cannot be like water. So abeg drink plenty of water daily, my lovely fooddies.
Yeepa before I forget, you cannot afford not to have this as a part of your diet o. PEPPER *serious face* am not lying o. It is delicious, helps clear your catarrh during this rainy season plus it aids metabolism (*whispering* burns fat). OmoAlata’s PepperMix is just the right blend of peppers, tomatoes and onions you need. Daz All!!!!!
I got to run now, customer is calling me. *yers, I’m coming oh, baba iya mi o.*
Till next time, make OmoAlata your choice!!!
Catchya later [in Jenifa’s voice]